This notice is provided, in compliance with the provisions of art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to personal data processing and the free circulation of such data (GDPR), to those interested in receiving news, information, invitations, marketing and newsletters about the activities of AEFFE Srl based in P.le Papa Giovanni XXIII – 25036 Palazzolo sull’Oglio (BS).
AEFFE SRL is the data controller and operates lawfully and transparently in compliance with article 26 of the Regulation for the purposes outlined below.
As part of its activities, AEFFE Srl processes personal data provided by data subjects – including identification data – which is necessary and useful for achieving the purposes outlined below. Processed data will not be sold or shared with others.
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE
Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- business relations, such as the management, conclusion and fulfilment of contracts;
- administrative management of contractual relations;
- information and updates on goods and services offered;
- to provide in writing the names of the data processors and/or authorised persons (company administrator, service providers using personal data, video-surveillance, company employees, etc.);
- to put in place adequate security measures if data is processed at the Company (e.g. a paper archive, image records, correspondence sorting and package collection, access monitoring such as registration plate detection, etc.);
- to assess the impact on privacy before data is processed (e.g. installation of video-surveillance system, remote opening of entrances and access registration, remote use of video entry-phone, etc.);
- to exercise and defend one’s rights, including in credit recovery procedures;
- to meet the obligations of the applicable standard, including the fulfilment of communications required by the applicable standard to competent authorities;
- activities associated with requesting and/or changing certifications required by law.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Data is processed solely for the purposes for which it was collected, as outlined above.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT
The data subject may revoke his/her consent to receive promotional and marketing communications immediately, by e-mailing a request to email@example.com or clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every promotional and marketing e-mail.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to art. 13 of GDPR, each user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of his/her data, even if not yet recorded, and its availability in an intelligible form.
In particular, the data subject has the right to know:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied if data is collected using electronic/IT instruments;
- the identification of the data controller, data processors and designated representative;
- parties and categories of parties with whom data may be shared or to whom it may become available in their role as the designated representative in the State territory, data processors or appointed persons.
The data subject also has the right to
- ask for his/her data to be updated, corrected or added to;
- ask for his/her data to be deleted, converted to anonymous form or blocked, if held in violation of the law;
- access his/her data, i.e. ask for confirmation of whether or not his/her data is being processed;
- ask for data processing to be limited;
- data portability, i.e. the right to receive his/her personal data in a structured form;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Finally, the data subject has the right to oppose, in whole or in part, and for legitimate reasons, the use of his/her personal data, even if such data is pertinent to the purpose of the collection. In particular, the data subject has the right to oppose the use of his/her personal data for the purposes of sending marketing or direct sales material or to carry out market research or commercial communication. Requests relating to the above points must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data collected following a newsletter subscription request will be processed until revocation by the data subject.
Data collected for the organisational and management purposes of booking and carrying out activities (e.g. the contents of booking forms compiled by the data subject or by booking service personnel) will be periodically deleted, when no longer necessary to carry out the service for which it was collected.
Providing personal data for the above purposes is optional but required to enable the Data controller to send news, information, invitations, marketing and newsletters relating to the activities carried out. Refusal to provide such data will make it impossible for the Data controller to achieve such purposes.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
AEFFE SRL reserves the right to periodically change, add to or update this Notice in accordance with the applicable standard or provisions adopted by the Personal Data Protection Guarantor.
The data subject will be informed of the above changes or additions via a link to the Privacy Notice page on the website and directly via e-mail.
We invite users to read the Privacy Notice regularly to keep up-to-date with any changes and decide whether or not to continue to use the services offered.